My Response to Covid-19
As the Covid-19 pandemic has completely altered our lives and lifestyles over the last few months, we have all been reflecting on the big and small changes this will make to the way we travel. I have been thinking about ways that, when travel is again possible, I can help my clients get the most out of their experience with me touring Florence, Siena or other places in Tuscany while staying safe. Here are some of the changes I will be making:
- Masks will be provided at the beginning of the tour if you don’t have your own.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- We will maintain the proper distance during the tour.
- I will prebook museums at off-peak times to avoid unnecessary crowds and lines.
- Most importantly, my tours will continue to be PRIVATE so that you are guaranteed to be just you and your friends and family without any additional people – not only does this make for a safer experience but also one that will be fully customized to fits your needs.